- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Hifonics ZTH-2225.1D ZEUS THETA 2200W Mono Block Amplifier
Hifonics ZEUS THETA mono block amplifier delivers 2200 watts that features PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels.
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA INPUTS
Nickel-plated high-temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant.
- OPERATION MODE
Four-Channel, Full Range, Bridgeable: Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in four-channel or bridged mono mode.
- CROSSOVER TYPE
Onboard electronic crossover
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
Control of amplifier output with onboard electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
Class D: High efficiency with big power in a small footprint.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
PWM MOSFET Power Supply: Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation.
- HEAT SINK
Aluminum: Old School Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation.
- POWER SUPPLY
Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- CONNECTION TYPE
Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground, and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire management profile.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- Amp Class: Class D
- Amp Total Channels: 1
- Amp Max Power (watts): 2200
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 2200
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 1100
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 550
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-300Hz
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Amp Bass Boost: 0-9dB
- Amp Subsonic Filter: 10Hz-40Hz
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-6V
- Amp Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs - Yes
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: External 125A
- Bass Remote Included - Yes
- Color: Silver
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.