Hifonics ZTH-1625.5D ZEUS THETA Compact 1600W Super D-Class 5-Channel Amplifier
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Fast, Free Shipping on all US Orders|
|Live Customer Service Representative|
|Buy Online, Free Local Pickup (Contact us for Availability)|
Hifonics ZTH-1625.5D ZEUS THETA 1600W Super D-Class 5-Channel Amplifier
Hifonics ZEUS THETA five-channel amplifier delivers 1600 watts that features PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels.
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA INPUTS
Nickel-plated high-temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant.
- OPERATION MODE
Four-Channel, Full Range, Bridgeable: Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in four-channel or bridged mono mode.
- CROSSOVER TYPE
Onboard electronic crossover
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
Class D: High efficiency with big power in a small footprint.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
PWM MOSFET Power Supply: Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation.
- HEAT SINK
Aluminum: Old School Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation.
- POWER SUPPLY
Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- CONNECTION TYPE
Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire management profile.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- Amp Class: Class D
- Amp Total Channels: 5
- Amp Max Power (watts): 1600
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 500 Sub Only
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 4 x 135 + 1 x 250
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 4 x 65 + 1 x 125
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-300Hz
- Amp Variable High Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-300Hz
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Amp Subsonic Filter: 25Hz
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-6V
- Amp Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs - Yes
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: External 100A
- Bass Remote Included: Yes
- Color: Silver