- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Klein Tools K12065CR Heavy-Duty Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper/Cutter/Crimper 8-20 AWG
Klein's Wire Stripper / Cutter / Crimper Heavy-Duty Multi Tool is built with the durability of pliers, the sharpness and precision of a wire stripper and an integrated crimper. This American-made tool provides durable wire cutting, stripping, crimping and twisting plus bolt shearing in one tool. Four times (4X) stronger than traditional Klein wire strippers. This tool strips 8-18 AWG solid and 10-20 AWG stranded wire and crimps 10-20 AWG stranded. Easily twists three wires at a time.
- Wire Stripper with six stripping holes for 8-18 AWG solid and 10-20 AWG stranded wire
- Multi Tool's side cut design features longer knives for more cutting
- Crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals for 10-20 AWG stranded wire
- Knurled jaw for twisting, grabbing and looping wire, twists up to three wires at a time
- Made in USA
- High leverage design for improved performance
- Klein-Kurve® comfort grip handles for reduced hand fatigue
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.