- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXGMLN-02 Data Interface for select 2006-2017 GM Vehicles
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in amplified systems
- Retains chimes and balance and fade
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, mute and speed sense)
- Pre-wired AXSWC harness (AXSWC sold separately)
- Retains OnStar®/OE Bluetooth®
- Adjustable gain control for chimes and OnStar®
- High-level speaker input
- Antenna adapter included
- Retains factory backup camera
- USB updatable
- Enclave 2008-Up
- Lucerne 2006-2011
- DTS 2006-2011
- Escalade 2007-2014
- Escalade ESV 2007-2011
- Escalade EXT 2007-2014
- SRX 2007-2009
- Avalanche 2007-2013 (*see note)
- Captiva Sport 2012-2015
- Equinox 2007-2009
- Impala 2006-2013
- Impala Limited 2014-2016
- Monte Carlo 2006-2007
- Silverado 2500/3500 2014 (*see note)
- Silverado (new body) 2007-2013 (*see note)
- Suburban 2007-2014 (*see note)
- Tahoe 2007-2014 (*see note)
- Traverse 2009-Up
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.