- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXTC-CH5 SWC and Data Interface for select Chrysler 2013-up Vehicles
One Solution Provides Total Control
Axxess has engineered a new data interface that combines all of the features of the patented ASWC-1 with additional patent-pending features into one robust solution for new radio installations. When replacing a radio, the AXTC-1 utilizes patented Auto-Detect technology(1) that automatically detects the vehicle type, radio connection and preset controls, while allowing the ability to dual assign steering wheel controls. It provides NAV outputs, accessory power and a 12-volt illumination output, in addition to retaining R.A.P., balance and fade.
Compatible with More Radios and Vehicles
The Axxess Total Control Series is a universal solution designed to work with all major radio brands and both amplified and non-amplified audio systems. In addition to Auto-Detect, it can be manually programmed for most vehicles and will retain settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal. Additional vehicle-specific packages include harnessing for an easier installation.
- Provides accessory power (10-amp)
- Provides wires for multimedia radios (park brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Designed to be compatible with all major radio brands
- Auto detects vehicle type, radio connection, and preset controls
- Ability to dual assign steering wheel control buttons
- Retains memory settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal (non volatile memory)
- Provides illumination output
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Retains the 3.5mm AUX-IN jack
- Micro-B USB updatable
- 200 LX 2015-2016
- Dart 2013-2016 (Small screen, Base radio)
- Cherokee Sport 2014-2016
- Compass Sport 2017.5-2018
- 1500 Classic 2019 (Small screen, Base radio)(Will not retain safety chimes)
- 1500/2500/3500 2013-2017 (Small screen, Base radio)(Will not retain safety chimes)
- Chassis Cab 3500/4500/5500 2013-2017 (Small screen, Base radio)(Will not retain safety chimes)
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.