- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Axxess AXVI-2103 LAN Accessory and NAV Output Interface for select GM 2004-2009 Vehicles
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in non-amplified systems or when replacing amplified systems
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse and speed sense)
- Pre-wired AXSWC harness (AXSWC sold separately)
- High-level speaker input
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Cobalt 2005-2006
- Equinox* 2005-2006
- Malibu/Malibu Maxx** 2004-2007(except Classic)
- G6** 2005-2008
- G6** 2009(5th digit of VIN must be a G/H or M)
- Torrent* 2006
1) For vehicles with (*) this harness is only to be used in a non-amped system or when replacing an amped system. Also chimes will be lost.
2) For models with a (**) the drivers information center will be lost when using this harness.
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.