- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Nakamichi NA6605 6.8" Double-Din In-Dash Multi-Media Receiver Bluetooth DVD+RW
The Nakamichi NA6605 6.8 In. Double-DIN In-Dash DVD Receiver with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto is designed especially for today's smartphone-driven lifestyle. CarPlay/Android Auto gives smartphone users an easy way to make calls, use mapping (like WAZE), listen to music, and access messages with just a word or a touch. Built-in Bluetooth allows for hands-free phone use plus audio streaming. To connect speakers, there are RCA outputs for front and rear channels plus a dedicated subwoofer output.
- 6.8” WVGA Double DIN AV Multi-Media Receiver Supports 1080P full HD screen and video format
- Works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Disc formats: DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CDRW/DVD+R/DVD+RW
- Built-in Bluetooth AM/FM tuner with RDS 50W x 4 Max output Plays MP3 and WMA files
- Dual USB 2.0 Rear camera ready Steering Wheel Control Multi languages Comes with IR remote control
- Power Supply: DC10~16 volts
- Grounding System: Negative Ground
- Current Drain: 5A(Max)
- Power Output: 4×50W/Channel(Max)
- Speaker Impedance: 4~8 Ohms Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20~20k Hz
- Dimensions: 175(W)×175(D)×100(H)mm
- TFT Screen Size: 6.8 Inch
- Resolution: 800×480 pixels
- Frequency Range(USA): 87.5~107.9M Hz
- Frequency Range(Europe): 87.5~108M Hz
- Usable Sensitivity(S/N=30dB):≤15 dB
- S/N Ratio: ≥55 dB
- Stereo Separation: ≥30 dB
- Frequency Range(USA): 530~1710k HZ
- Frequency Range(Europe): 522~1620k Hz
- Usable Sensitivity(S/N=20dB): ≤40 dB
- S/N Ratio: ≥45 dB
- Maximum Output Level(10K ohms load): ≥4 Vrms
- Subwoofer Time Align: 0~8 ms
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.