- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Orion HCCA152 15" HCCA Series 5000 Watts Car Subwoofer - Each
Universal HCCA Series 15" 5000W 2 Ohm DVC Subwoofer (HCCA152) by Orion®. HCCA makes an update to this already excellent woofer by adding a new voice coil of better quality and higher power. This modification increases the power performance and temperature control.
- 15" Dual 2-ohm HCCA Series Competition Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 5000W RMS: 2500W
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber tri-radius symmetrical surround
- Dual flat conex spiders with loop stitched tinsel leads
- Enhanced voice coil cooling systems
- High-temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated) Voice coil
- Dual 2 ohm copper wound voice coil on aluminum former
- Sensitivity: 87.2 dB
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.