- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
The D10-PFP is a sturdy, rack-mountable power distributor. Featuring 10 rear panel outlets with circuit breaker, it offers a convenient way to power a rack full of equipment up to a 15 amp load. The sturdy, all steel construction and heavy-duty 6 foot (14 AWG) three conductor cord provide ultimate durability and longevity. Note that the D10-PFP is a power distributor only, and offers no surge protection or conditioning functions, making it an ideal extension to an existing branch circuit.
- 10 Rear Panel Outlets For Your Equipment
- Sturdy One Rack Space Design
- Heavy Duty 6 Foot, 14 AWG Cord
- Circuit-breaker Protected
- Rated 15 Amps
- All Steel Construction
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
- Safety Agency Listing: cULus
- Power Consumption: 0 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140 VAC
- Maximum Output Current: 15 AMps (1800 Watts at 120VAC)
- Line Cord: 6 FT. Captive, 14 AWG, with Three Conductor Edison Plug
- Construction: Steel chassis, black painted
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.