- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Philips CrystalVision platinum upgrade headlight bulbs deliver a sharp, irresistible look. Ultra-white gradient coating that creates up to 4000K brilliant white light, and produces up to 60% more vision compared to standard halogen bulb.
- Powerful performance, brilliant white light
- Always replace in pairs to ensure a symmetric light beam from both bulbs on the road. Headlights dim over time.
- Up to 60% more vision, for a safer drive
- Headlights that enhance the style of your vehicle while offering improved performance compared to standard bulbs
- DOT Compliant
- Technology: Halogen
- Application: Low beam
- Range: CrystalVision platinum
- Type: 9003
- Designation: 9003CVPS2
- Base: P43t-38
- Wattage: 55 W
- Voltage: 12 V
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.