- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- Built-In Infrared Transmitter
- FM Modulator
- USB Port
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port
- Digital Widescreen TFT display
- Resolution: 1152 x 234 pixels
- Brightness: 500 NITS
- Wide-angle, off-axis visibility
- Swivel bracket permits 30 left/right rotation
- Front controls
- NTSC/PAL compatible
- Audio/Video connections
- Built-in dome lights
- Slim-line single unit design
- Wireless remote control
- DVD, DVD-R, CD, VCD, MP3 and MP4 compatible
- USB port SD/MMC card port
- Anti-skip mechanism
- Last position memory
- Infrared audio transmitter
- Built-in FM Modulator
- Customize your monitor housing color to match the interior of your vehicle: Interchangeable Black, Grey, Tan Housing Included
- Built-in DVD Player. Included: Interchangeable Black, Grey and Tan Housings and Two Pairs of Dual Channel Headphones
Note: You'll be receiving (1) Overhead Player. The picture shows different angles of the item.
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.