- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
Recessed Single 1 Gang Low Voltage Cable Wall Plate White (1-20 Pack)
Provides a solution for organizing low voltage cables inside walls. This White wall plate covers a standard single gang opening and is designed to be installed facing up or down, onto a low-voltage mounting bracket facing up or down.
- The perfect solution for concealing low-voltage audio or video cables inside your wall. Reduces wire clutter, and provides a hidden cable management system for flat panel TVs, gaming systems, or entertainment consoles
- Works with HDMI cables, coaxial cables, standard A/V cables, speaker wires, DVI, S-Video, network RJ45 cables, and other low-voltage cables
- Reversible cable entrance can be mounted facing up or down to run communications cabling as desired. Easily installed onto low-voltage mounting brackets
- Allows cable management internally rather than externally
- Multiple lines can be passed through a single plate
- Easy Installation
- White color
- Available in 1, 5, 10 or 20 pack option
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.