- What's in the Box
- Proposition 65
- 13.3" LED HDTV
- Built-in Dual Tuners
- HDMI Input Compatible
- HDTV 1080i/720p/480p/480i
- Built-in USB Input Compatible
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1366 x 768 Resolution
- 200cd/m2 Brightness
- 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- 8ms Response Time
- 90 degrees (H), 50 degrees (V) Viewing Angle
- Digital Noise Reduction
- 2 x 3 Watts Audio Output Power
- 262K Colors Capacity
- User, Standard, Dynamic & Soft Picture Mode
- Standard, Music, Movie & User Sound Mode
- Separate Bass, Treble and Balance Controls
- Sleep Time Function
- Multi Language On Screen Display
- Full Function Remote Control
- AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz Adapter Input
- 24W Maximum Power Consumption
- HDMI/RF/USB/PC RGB (VGA)/CVBS & Audio L/R Input Terminals Compatible
- Headphones & Coaxial Output Terminals Compatible
- Wall Mountable Design, VESA Compliant
- Includes Remote Control, AC Power Adapter, and User Manual
*Cable box remote control not compatible to synchronize with this TV
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Contrast Ratio: 500:1
Response Time: 8ms
Viewing Angle: 90 degrees (H), 50 degrees (V)
Audio Output Power: 2 x 3W
Color Capacity: 262K Colors
Picture Mode: User, Standard, Dynamic & Soft
Sound Mode: Standard, Music, Movie & User
Adapter Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Power Input: DC 12V
Maximum Power Consumption: 24W
Input Terminals Compatible: HDMI/RF/USB/PC RGB (VGA)/CVBS & Audio L/R
Output Terminals Compatible: Headphones & Coaxial Out
Product Dimensions: 13.60" x 4.69" x 11.45" (with stand); 13.60" x 1.71" x 10.12" (without stand)
What is Proposition 65?
California’s Proposition 65 protects California consumers by requiring special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm where those products would expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
If a product description on this site directed you to this page, the warning for this item is:
Who is this message intended for?
Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
Why are you seeing the message now?
California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site here.